This is a self-employed position and an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our expanding team. The role is varied & flexible. You will be instrumental in looking after the customer from initial enquiry through to delivery.
A competitive hourly rate is offered as is the opportunity for you to develop your career and reach your full potential but most importantly come and join a happy work environment & a company that prides itself on its family ethos and delivering fantastic customer service.
Ideally you will have an organised, practical approach and the ability to think on your feet, working closely with both customers and management to deliver products.
We’ve been helping our customers for over 25 years. From small businesses to large corporate C2 have been the backbone supplying, Print, Signs, SEO Plans, Social Media Packages and much more.
We work within a number of key sectors including; Estate Agents, Schools, Care Homes, the Beauty Industry, Leisure Centres, Builders and Property Developers to name just a few.
Our company ethos is to understand and address our customers needs and expectations and deliver a first class service that exceeds their expectations. We aim to inspire trust and commitment from others and we believe in working as a team.
You will be responsible for customers from initial enquiry through to delivery, including follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
Eventually manage customers relationships and create opportunities for repeat business.
Develop, nurture and manage supply chain relationships.
*FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
- A good communicator and team player
- Great attention to detail
- A thorough & methodical approach to your work
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- High energy & stamina
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Proficiency in Printlogic (although not a necessity)
- Proficiency in Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram & Mailchimp
- Responding to initial email and telephone enquiries
- Interaction with customers, supporting their requests
- Preparing quotes for customers
- Preparing invoices for customers
- Liaising with customers via email regarding their requirements
- PA tasks
- Scheduling Content to our Social Profiles
- Scheduling Email Campaigns Via Mailchimp
Monday-Friday: 10a.m – 1p.m (negotiable)
Starting at £14 per hour, with the opportunity to increase quickly depending on proficiency & initiative.